Complete information on data protection
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
ASOCIACIÓN ESPAÑOLA DE RIEGOS Y DRENAJES
C/ GENERAL ARRANDO 38 – 28010 – MADRID
915 332 253
2. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
In ASOCIACIÓN ESPAÑOLA DE RIEGOS Y DRENAJES we process the information provided by the interested parties in order to carry out the administrative, accounting and tax management of the requested services, as well as to send commercial communications about our products and services. If you do not provide your personal data, we will not be able to fulfill the purposes described.
No automated decisions will be made based on the data provided.
3. How long will we keep your data?
The data will be kept as long as the interested party does not request its deletion, and if necessary, for the years required to comply with legal obligations.
4. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
- Execution of a contract: Fiscal, accounting and administrative management of customers. (RGPD art. 6.1.b).
- Legitimate interest of the Responsible: Sending commercial communications including by electronic means. (RGPD Recital 47, LSSICE art. 21.2).
5. To which recipients will your data be communicated?
- Tax Administration, for the purpose of complying with legal obligations (legal requirement).
- Financial institutions, for the purpose of issuing the corresponding receipts (contractual requirement).
6. Data transfers to third countries
No transfer of data to third countries is foreseen.
7. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not ASOCIACIÓN ESPAÑOLA DE RIEGOS Y DRENAJES is processing personal data concerning them.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. You also have the right to data portability.
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, ASOCIACIÓN ESPAÑOLA DE RIEGOS Y DRENAJES will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You may materially exercise your rights as follows: by contacting the address of the data controller.
When sending commercial communications using as a legal basis the legitimate interest of the responsible, the person concerned may object to the processing of their data for that purpose.
In case you feel that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority via its website: www.aepd.es.
8. How did we obtain your data?
The personal data that we process in ASOCIACIÓN ESPAÑOLA DE RIEGOS Y DRENAJES come from: The data subject himself/herself.